Frontier Airlines recommend the passengers reach the airport at least two hours before the scheduled flight departure to do flight check-in. The cut-off time for domestic and international flights is 45 minutes and 60 minutes before flight departure. All passengers must reach the gate on time and get ready to board the plane no later than 30 minutes before the flight departure. Before boarding the plane, they must have downloaded their e-ticket and flight boarding pass.
When you make Frontier Airlines booking online, you buy an e-ticket to either print or keep a screenshot on your mobile device. Once you confirm your reservation and make the final payment, the airline will mail your e-ticket, the payment confirmation receipt, and the itinerary details on your registered email ID. It will help you access your flight booking within a few clicks.
Get your e-ticket and flight boarding pass online on Frontier Airlines
After going through the Frontier Airlines book a flight process, flyers can get their e-ticket and flight boarding pass at the time of flight check-in, which begins at least 24 hours and 60 minutes before the flight departure.
Here are the following steps that you need to follow to get your e-ticket online on Frontier Airlines
- Visit the airline’s official site or log into your account on their mobile application.
- Click on the flight Check-in button.
- Enter your last name and flight confirmation code of six digits to find your Frontier Airlines booking.
- Your ticket will appear on the screen.
- Now, if you want to reserve seats in advance, choose your preferred seat assignment and make the payment through your credit or debit card or other payment forms.
- After that, you can choose the option of printing your e-ticket or flight boarding pass.
- Finally, you can download and print your e-ticket or flight boarding pass at your fingertips.
If you want to print your e-ticket at the airport before the flight departure, you can use the self-service kiosks or the full-service flight check-in counter. Suppose you face any trouble with flight check-in or e-ticket. In that case, you may seek instant travel assistance from one of the customer care executives.